What We Do
Milwaukee Cabinetry specializes in executing professional designs for new construction and remodeling projects. We are a supplier of cabinetry, countertops, plumbing fixtures and hardware with the convenience of a beautiful showroom. You have the option of a free initial consultation when you provide us with your measurements or an in-home consultation and measure for a fee of $125. Milwaukee Cabinetry Design Studio will guide clients through the entire design process including the recommendation of floor plans, storage solutions, and products. Our professional, accurate designs can be taken directly to your architect, builder, or installer. If you do not have a contractor selected, we can provide a list of recommended individuals and firms.
Our Design Process
STEP ONE – Showroom Visit & Design Consultation
Schedule an appointment and visit our showroom. We strongly suggest making an appointment to help ensure you are given our full attention. Please bring the following to your appointment:
- A Budget goal for your project.
- A rough sketch of your floor plan with measurements. If you are building, get a copy of the floor plan from your architect or builder.
- Photos of your current space.
- Any ideas for the space including notes, photos, or articles showing your style/design preferences. Store them in a folder, iPad, or phone. Houzz.com is a great resource for style ideas!
- Appliance specifications, if you have selected them.
Get an overview of our product brands and styles as we guide you through our showroom. We have a wide variety of cabinetry options to cover all budgets. We are here to assist you in creating a functional design that meets your needs and wants.
During your visit we will:
- Discuss your plans and goals for your space.
- Look over your floor plan and go over design ideas.
- Determine your style and product preferences. We will go over cabinetry brands, door styles, wood species and finishes. In addition, countertops options, hardware, and plumbing fixtures will be covered if you are interested.
- Answer your questions.
STEP TWO – Initial Complimentary Design & Estimate
- The Designer will present the cabinet options using 20/20 CAD renderings, showing floor plans, elevations and perspectives.
- Cost estimates will be provided based on those computer drawings. Drawings are property of Milwaukee Cabinetry.
- Milwaukee Cabinetry does not offer installation as a service. Homeowner’s are responsible to contract with installers directly.
- If you do not have a builder or remodeling contractor selected, we can provide a list of recommended individuals and firms.
STEP THREE – Full Design Service
- As you continue the design process with Milwaukee Cabinetry Design Studio, a $250 Design Retainer Fee will be required.
- The Retainer Fee will be applied towards the purchase of cabinetry and will allow undimensioned elevations and perspective drawings to be released for your use.
- An on-site measure will be completed as required.
STEP FOUR – Design Finalization & Product Ordering
- During this time your design will be finalized.
- The Designer will review your design and product order with accuracy.
- You will sign-off on your plans and your products will be ordered upon receipt of a deposit.
- A final copy of the design plans will be given to you along with detailed installation drawings.
STEP FIVE – Delivery
- We will call you to set up a delivery time when your products arrive in our warehouse.
Communication is the Key!
Excellent communication throughout the entire design process is the key to successful design. Our customers appreciate our prompt response to their design needs. We pride ourselves on listening to our customers’ objectives.
We are happy to provide references from builders who can attest to our designers’ professionalism and skill.